Sunday, December 26, 2010

Don't Worry, I Didn't Skip Thanksgiving!

Well yay for Thanksgiving! Let's just say that I am very grateful for good food, PIES, family, friends, and fun festivities! To start off the holiday, my friends from school (Jamie, Rachelle and Shalee) and I went to a Pilgrim/Indian Party.......(haha, how fun is that! I wish I would have thought of that!) It was so great! These boys that put on the party have such a great house! They also had tasty goodies, awesome costumes, and sweet dance moves! Can I just say that one of the funniest sights is a pilgrim getting his groove on....HA! Overall, we had a great time!


The Indian Clan
For our Thanksgiving Break, we didn't get much time off from school. We actually had school up until the day before, but that's ok. At least I was able to get home in time and safely to Twin Falls!!!
My dad's and my famous fruit salad!

" Gobble gobble gee.....gobble gobble goo.....I like turkey in my big brown shoe"

One of my best buddies, Ashlie rode home with me. We didn't realize that the drive back would be a drive to remember and 11 hours long......thanks to the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment