Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Festivities

Some of my favorite things about the Christmas season are all the Christmas FESTIVITIES and this holiday season has been full of them! It included a Christmas devotional at the conference center, a fancy, schmancy party at the Hilton Hotel, more parties, sugar cookies, gingerbread houses, slumber party with Jessica, pajamas, birthdays, and Gardner Village! I've loved it all!

First Presidency Christmas Devotional
Amanda, Elisa, and myself scored tickets at the last minute to go to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. It was so wonderful! If we had Alissa, our Relief Society Presidency would be complete! Amanda serves as President, Elisa as secretary, Alissa is 1st counselor, and I am the 2nd counselor. I am so lucky to have such great girls to serve with in our Relief Society! Talk about one wild, crazy, loud presidency!
Here's Alissa! She played her harp for us at our Relief Society Christmas Activity! She's SO great!
Yay for GINGERBREAD hOuSeS!

Christmas Party at the Hilton!


Christmas Pajama Party
Making Christmas SUGAR cookies!


Kaleb's BIRTHDAY!

Trip to Gardner Village! I absolutely LOVE this place! We went on a hunt for cotton candy, fudge, and for the elves!

No comments:

Post a Comment