Like I have mentioned, I love all my classmates! We had quite the Christmas fun together. To start it off, we had a Sweater Soup Party at school. We had tons of yummy soup (obviously), a snowflake competition, and an ugly sweater contest......which I almost won!!!
Yes, I know......my sweater is not a Christmas one.....but hey, you have to admit that it is pretty ugly!!!
Randy, in our class, and his wife were so gracious and wonderful for hosting our OT Class Christmas Party at their house. We all were impressed with their hosting skills and abilities! The food display was beautiful and absolutely delicious! To top off the night, we rocked out with some karaoke performances! SO HILARIOUS! I give ThuVan the Grammy award of the night! I think the highlight for me, though, was giving my ugly sweater away as a white elephant gift and Michelle was the LUCKY one! HAHA! She later told me that her husband wore it to another ugly sweater party and won the ugly sweater award!!!! I'm SO proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment