Monday, January 3, 2011

A Reuniting with ALLISON

The week after Christmas I was able to see ALLISON......in the flesh! It was pretty exciting and I even told her that I would blog about our reuniting..... which brings me to it!
So after my parents left for Idaho and after I went back to my apartment, I embraced boredom until I couldn't handle it any longer, so I thought......hmmm, I'll see how Allison is doing. It turned out she was in the area and she expected me to be home in Twin Falls for the Holidays......well SURPRISE.....I wasn't! So at 10:00 pm, I raced to Draper, to her grandparents' home and was able to see her and the rest of the family. Oh how happy I was to catch up, for it's been months since I've seen her wonderful, beautiful face! So here's to you ALLISON!!!! Thanks for making my holiday break even MORE great, grand, and special!!!! Miss you already! Ha......no, but REALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment