Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010.....You Were Pretty Awesome

Here's to you, 2010! You were a fabulous year and so much happened........here are some of my favorite moments, memories, and events! My top 10 of 2010!



1-Talent Performance Director: Spring semester I had the privledge to be a director in the BYU-I activities program. I worked with Sister Powell, Shanae Lewis, and Vince Haley who are all so great, so fun, and taught me so much! I also had an amazing board filled with helpful coordinators, talented managers, awesome committee members, and a fabulous assistant (Miss Katleyn Ericson). Thanks all of you for being so wonderful!




2-Getting Voted For and Performing in the BYU-I 'Best Of Show': A bunch of dancing friends and myself performed an awesome 80's medly dance in the "We've Got the 80's Show" and were voted to perform in the "Best Of Show" for the end of the semester. ALSO, Katelyn, Allison, Matt, and I made a stop motion video for the BYU-I Film Festival, which too was voted into the 'Best Of Show'! SO FUN! What a great semester show to end on, especially due to the fact the we had so many other friends who made it in!



Here's our little video that won the BYU-I Film Festival!



3-Graduating from Brigham Young University- Idaho: I loved every minute there!



4-Traveling Europe with BYU-Idaho Humanities Department- One of the BEST things I have ever done. We visited England, France, Italy, Austria, and Spain. Absolutely amazing!




5-Moose HUNTS (A.K.A. Saturday Adventures with Michelle): That's right, I am from Idaho and still have yet to have an awesome moose sighting! Some of our favorite places to visit and to be on the look out for our moose are Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Jackson Hole, and Park City and I must say that Michelle is one of the BEST adventure buddies anyone could have!




6-Visiting Old Roommates and Friends in Good Ol' Rexburg: Oh I miss you all, our prank wars, blasting and dancing to "Here in Your Arms" in my car with all the windows rolled down with the gals, random chats at 2:30 am (which most made the quote board), our awesome quote board, eating otter pops on the curb, Nesquick parties, banana pancake parties, making toilet bombs with Brother Kerbs, and all our other extravaganzas! GOOD TIMES!




7-Trip to Zion National Park: My brother took me for my first time canyoneering and it was so awesome. After, my body felt like jello and going down stairs was a trial, but it was worth it.




8-Moving to Salt Lake City, UTAH for School: So far, it's been a blast



9-Attending General Conference....LIVE....For My First TIME!: Caitlin and I were lucky to get into the Saturday morning session of the October General Conference and it was fabulous!




10-Completing my FIRST Semester of Graduate School: But hey, at least I am one semester closer to being an occupational therapist!

No comments:

Post a Comment