Sunday, October 10, 2010

Post BYUI Graduation and PreOT School

So this summer was an absolute blast for me and part of that being due to not having a job......honestly, I am not ashamed of that fact nor do I have any regrets.......and you'll see why! I first started my summer break off with traveling throughout Europe for a month. IT WAS AMAZING!!! (I actually have another blog dedicated to that trip which I promise, one day, I will finish...ha!). I had the wonderful opportunity to travel England, France, Italy, Austria, Germany (just for a couple of hours to fly out of Munich.....but hey, that still counts!), and Spain. It was the neatest experience to walk around, explore, and to immerse yourself into various environments and cultures with such rich histories in art, music, literature, and architecture. It was the perfect trip for me, especially since I have always had a secret love and interest in photography, all the classic literature novels, art history, and architecture! Here are a bunch of photos I took throughout the trip!

























































































After my adventures in Europe, I then started moving to Salt Lake City......slowly....ha! Therefore, I was going back and forth between Rexburg and SLC for a couple of weeks, playing with friends and retrieving all my stuff, which I must admit I have too much of.....for it took me several trips to get everything down to Utah. Though during all the relocating, getting ready for school, and apartment hunting, I was able to be spontaneous, embark in new adventures, and participate in many fun activities such as multiple running events (some of my family and I are trying to collect as many 5K and other event T-shirts and the funny part is that we determine which event to sign up for based on how cool the participant shirts are), canyoneering and exploring Zion National Park, shows, road trips to Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, and Grand Teton National Park, Jack Johnson concert, baseball games, and enjoying friend and family events. SO FUN! What a great summer to embace before turning my life over to the occupational therapy program!















































































No comments:

Post a Comment